Need a gun

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

XXXX. People don't understand me no matter how hard I try, they judge me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Who judges you and why? :unsure: Talk about it,it might help.
  3. DynamiteKid

DynamiteKid Well-Known Member

stick a middle finger up at da people who judge u. i've learned to cope by not giving a f**k wat ppl think.
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

A lot of people are judgmental and not worth it... occasionally you'll come along someone who'll at least try to understand. You can PM me if you want to talk about it. :hug:
  5. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey hun, please reconsider :hug:
    i know there are many people in life that will judge, but they don't matter
    it's your friends and family and people who care that matter
    and they won't judge you! :smile:
    if you ever need to talk, just PM me any time okay :heart: thinking of you
    triggs xx
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Don't let it bother you what other people think. They're not worth it. So many people judge others inaccurately, thus making that person feel bad. But ignoring their judgements means they won't get to you. You'll have to deal with judgemental people all your life, unfortunately but you have to learn how to handle it cos their opinion doesn't matter. :hug:
  7. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I can relate to what you're saying. Take time to recover.. usually people like to gossip, judge, laugh.. these are humans.. those who do it usually don't know any better.. but they can't help themselves.

Don't let the situation get the best of you.. get out of the judgement. Be a third person in the situation and know that nobody is judging.. only if you allow them to.

How can people judge us if we don't allow them to? They simply can't.. if they do, then they're proving they're just ignorants. Fk it, wait till they're old and blind then kick the sht out of them then see who's laughing now.

Until then, be well..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.