Need a hug

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Petal, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Crying over words that hurt, all running through my mind. I'm no advantage to this world. I hate where I live. I'm tired of the snide comments and remarks and fake friends. Tired of people constantly psychologically abusing me. My emotions are all over the place. I'm sick of people telling me to ''behave myself'' that is their response to my mental illness. I did not choose to be mentally ill. #fuckmylife

:littlehelp:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  2. dax

dax Well-Known Member

(((((((((hugs)))))))) None of us asked for this, it's not your fault. Hang in there Petal

3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hugpounce: :hugs: :hugsquish:

4. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Petal - Please remember that the idiots and those with hearts of stone often speak the loudest, but they don't speak for everyone.

I have a distinct feeling that there are a few (hundred? Thousand?) people on here who think you are pretty freaking amazing!

5. Petal

Thanks all for the kind words and hugs. I just wish people would understand how their words and actions can negatively affect others. I am just super pissed off today, tired of people lying to me, keeping things from me, making me feel completely useless and worthless. Tired of people looking down on me, treating me like a piece of crap. What is it all for :(

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

:hug: I'm sorry.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Mean people suck, I know that all too well. Please don't take their cruel words to heart. They want you to be affected, but show them that they aren't worth your time. Dozens of big hugs to you :) :grouphug:

8. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

9. ukmale40

ukmale40 Member

:hugtackle:

I know exactly what you mean regarding people and their comments, they just do not understand.

People think I can just "snap out of it", if I could I would !!!

Chin up mate

10. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

:hug1::hug1::hug1::hug1:

11. Petal

You are all so lovely <3 Thanks so much for the hugs and lovely words. I am feeling much better today after talking to a friend, thanks again. I know I can always count on y'all! :hugs:

12. aviana

aviana Member

I hope you continue to feel better Petal ((((( hugs))))))

13. Petal

I'm tired of ''silently'' being judged because I am 26,fat, live at home and have no education. It makes me cry. I find myself feeling more and more embarrassed as the days go by. I know deep down that I should and am grateful for what and who I have in my life. It is the judgments I hate. Made to feel even worse than a shit stain (that eminem for that line).

I am pretty much useless at everything and I was even told that when younger by classmates when we had to do a play, ''lynn cannot do anything'' that HURT and the reason it still hurts is because I know it is true :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
  14. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

We're you going to school soon?

15. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hugpounce: :hug: :hugs: :hugsquish: Lynn

16. Petal

Yes I am starting an ''access'' course in september, hopefully that will be enough to help me me into an I.T or University, but I am surrounded by negative people such as a family member who told me I wouldn't last a day in college or that I should give the place to someone smarter =/ Not very good for my confidence.

17. mismad

mismad Active Member

:hugs: wish u the best Petal.

18. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Prove them wrong. You can do it I believe in you :hug:

19. Petal

That is exactly what I intend to do. I must do it and i'm already preparing, its just others feelings about me hurt more than i think of myself. I should listen less to negative people and concentrate on what I want to do :)

I was just having a bad day yesterday and these thoughts come hand in hand with that. I am feeling much better and much more positive today :) Thank you for the kind words.

20. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

:hug1: You are a wonderful person and deserve to be treated as such. It really bothers me that people are so judgmental when they have no clue. True we do not choose to be mentally ill and we do the best we can with it. But there are times that or emotions are all over the place and we do seem "out of control" at times. But that is a part of who we are. I have faith in you and know that you will do wonderful in school and will move on the bigger and better things. You have my support 100%. Always here to listen if you need to talk.