• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

need a hug :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad:

so last night i told someone part of the stuff i havent told anyone...it was ok. but now im realising i didnt accept it before..and its..sinking in. hurts so much. grr been crying for o a good 4 hours..pathetic i know. damnit. cant stop. so badly need a hug right now. also pathetic. but then theres no one here anyway. :sad: :sad: how do i make it go away???

*hug hang in there, things heal with time. you don't have to fight being upset...its just part of getting better...sucks, but things WILL get better...i promise

helena

Staff Alumni
:hug: :hug: :hug: :)
It might don't make bad things go away, but a shared weight is lighter, I guess, in thoughts I help you carry
:hug:
helena

itachi

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im here if you need someone to talk to
Hang in there
Luv
Josh
XOXOXOXO

xan

Chat Buddy
I remember the first time i talked to someone about things... it almost made it more real when someone else knew, makes you able to come to terms with it, i think i am better for it now in the long run... not sure if i just chickened out and bottled it back up when i distanced myself from the person i told... hope that now that you are soming to terms with it's reality a bit more you'll be able to work through it... ah and about the hug... tempting to get a train to give you that hug, it can sometimes feel like a proper hug will melt away everything... good luck and take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00