need a hug :(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kindtosnails, Nov 16, 2006.

1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:sad:

so last night i told someone part of the stuff i havent told anyone...it was ok. but now im realising i didnt accept it before..and its..sinking in. hurts so much. grr been crying for o a good 4 hours..pathetic i know. damnit. cant stop. so badly need a hug right now. also pathetic. but then theres no one here anyway. :sad: :sad: how do i make it go away???

2. alwaysalone

alwaysalone Active Member

*hug hang in there, things heal with time. you don't have to fight being upset...its just part of getting better...sucks, but things WILL get better...i promise

3. helena

helena Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: :)
    It might don't make bad things go away, but a shared weight is lighter, I guess, in thoughts I help you carry
    :hug:
    helena

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

PM me if you ever need Blue :)

Take care :hug:

5. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im here if you need someone to talk to
    Hang in there
    Luv
    Josh
    XOXOXOXO

6. kindtosnails

thanks for the hugs..

just want to add..whoever said talking helps..fucking lied. big time.

7. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I remember the first time i talked to someone about things... it almost made it more real when someone else knew, makes you able to come to terms with it, i think i am better for it now in the long run... not sure if i just chickened out and bottled it back up when i distanced myself from the person i told... hope that now that you are soming to terms with it's reality a bit more you'll be able to work through it... ah and about the hug... tempting to get a train to give you that hug, it can sometimes feel like a proper hug will melt away everything... good luck and take care

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

((((((((((blueberry))))))))))

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sending you an endless amount of hugs!!

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww hun, I know I am late but........ :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ...you can PM me if ya need..

10. kindtosnails

thanks :sad: :sad: i stand by what i said earlier..but thanks anyway