Need a Painless way...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by robear, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robear

robear New Member

first of all>> Don't Try to Talk me out of it!!!
    My story is long & I have made my peace...

<Mod Edit: Methods>

Any Thoughts?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2008
  2. catch_me_if_u_can

catch_me_if_u_can New Member

Im in the same position as you. Im going to drink myself shitfaced and take a swim. In other words, try to drown myself. My little sister almost drowned a few years back because she couldn't swim and she pasted out really fast. I think its pretty painless
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I wish I had the solution, but I don't. I don't think there is a painless way.

<Mod edit: Methods>
  4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Whatever thoughts I might have on this matter, this sort of thing is not open for discussion here, sorry. Per the FAQ:

5. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

It's not allowed to give any methods on SF. This is a pro life forum. It is, however, a good place for support for if you feel you really can't go on. You're more than welcome to seek help here, if you need/desire it.

Take care,
  6. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Suicide's not painless either way. You hurt just thinking about doing it, and sometimes you might feel relieved but it doesn't solve anything, no matter how great it sounds at the time. Especially if you believe in something after death. You never know what could be out there, and something might be worse than living your life. Get help. =) Don't ask for ways on dying, because no one should let a person die, even if they want it horribly bad. I've wanted to die and I've hated people for not letting me, but it's all with good intentions, and with the right help, you'll stop wanting to die. Ask for help, don't ask to die.
  7. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

I don´t understand why we can´t discuss ways to commit suicide. Doing it the wrong way may cause more pain.
  8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

The site alone could get into trouble for allowing the discussion of methods. Let alone no one here wants people to commit suicide whether it be painless or not.
  9. Corieh Infected

I think that discussing ways to commit suicide could give people ideas and when they're upset beyond a point they can handle they might snap. No one should be provided with ways on dying.
  10. Corieh Infected

Even though this site is pro-life, and there are some sites that aren't and that will encourage you, you shouldn't go to them. Talk about your problems, even if it's just online and no one is there sitting right infront of you. A lot of people feel like they want to die at some point, and I have myself, but there's always someone that can help in a small way, so go find that person, don't look for death.
  11. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

I know how to do it..I used to be an ASH.Alt member. we had a "book" of methods but im not going to give it away those informations since ive chosen to try to "endure" the journey. for how long i dont know.
    still on ash but not in favour of them.

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

I believe everyone has his choice and wiews on suicide. I know this is a pro life forum but im getting fed up of the same "optimistic" point of wiew. I hope you ll find help mate but I also believe its your own personal choice.
  14. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

There is no painless death, even if we ourselves don't feel any pain when we die, the hurt passes to those who love us, to those who care about us, to those you did not imagine cared about us. Please try to hold on, we are all here for you.
  15. Corieh Infected

The point is to be optimistic, for the sake of other people. Whether you want to turn around this very second and die, you shouldn't encourage someone else to die too, and giving someone methods is encouraging them.
  16. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hey robear what's up ? Why do you feel like giving up ?
  17. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

I used to be a member as well. But now its just full of trolls so i dont go there anymore.
  18. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

could we please support the OP and stop talking about the ethics of the forum, if you have a problem post in letters at the top of the main page, any further posts not aimed at support will be deleted

robear, i hope you are feeling a little better at least. The people who have said there is no painless way are right, i hope you stick around and get some support here :hug: take good cafe of yourself
  19. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hurrah AGREE TOTALLY thought it needed to be said but didn't have the courage lol
  20. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

No painless way exists. I've wasted way too much time reading ash, the library and so on. SF is about support, give & get. You may find it helps, they don't have a problem w/ much except methods. The end will most likely come way before you wanted anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.