need a way out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by helterskelter, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helterskelter

helterskelter Member

I keep thinking about plans of how to end it
    it bothers me that I still don't have a sure way to go
    I wish someone could actually help me with this
    can't stand the thought of trying and failing
    I need a sure way out...
    please? anyone?
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

SF is pro-life. Nobody will help you find a way to end it here. Do you want to just tell us why you feel you need to do this? Maybe somebody can give the support to help you keep fighting on.
  3. Concave

Concave Active Member

I totally understand you on this one. I have been methodically researching ways to take my life. I just want to find something that wil 100% do the job. I've been thinking a lot about driving to my friends house 4 hours away and getting my shotgun. I left the gun w/ him so I wouldn't shoot myself, and now I beat myself up for doing that. Wish I had it right here.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you reconsider suicide as an option...
    do you see a councelor, doctor, anyone know of your thoughts of death?..
    please consider the ones you'll leave behind with the pain and grief of your loss...
    take care and stay safe...
  5. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

Suicide is NEVER the answer. See someone, talk to someone.. But don't consider suicide as an option. We're here to help you feel better, not help you terminate your life.
  6. carekitty

carekitty Guest

There are no sure ways. It can fail, and leave you far worse off than before.

I hope you can tell us what is causing you to feel this way. There will probably be people here who have similar feelings, and it may help to share them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.