Need Advice and Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Izziebabystar, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

    Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

    What would somone have to do to get there child back from social services ?
    someone i love dearly is fighting for there child, what do they do ???
  2. snowraven

    snowraven Well-Known Member

    I would imagine that would depend on why the child had been taken into care in the first place. Do you want to give any more details. Pm me if you want.
  3. andyc68

    andyc68 Guest

    first of all they need to have overcome whatever reason they had there child removed for, and this needs to be sustained over a period of time, plus a solicitor, citizens advice may be able to help hun.
  4. Izziebabystar

    Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

    the parent of the child was like a few of us
    she was a self harmer and had a break down while pregnant and she was taken into hospital
    she had the child in hospital but was let home when he was born
    the child was then taken into care beacuse they belived that the mother would not cope
    even though the mother would have done anything for the child
    since the child has been taken
    social services have not been keeping there end of the bargin and have not being relaying information to the mother
    i know the mother is more then capible to care for the child and that she would do anything for the child
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.