1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advice Please Help...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by l2eadyangel, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l2eadyangel

l2eadyangel New Member

Last saterday I began to self injure my self and now I cant stop I am not sure how to, but everytime I try it makes me want to self injure my self even more... Everytime I wake up that is what I want to do everytime I get home that is what I want to do everytime I get ready for bed that is all I want to do... & when even think about telling someone about my problems it is trigering for me... Everything I do makes me want to self injure... I cant help but wanting to self injure my self... Please dont judge me....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, I sure will not judge you. However I do think that because you seem unable to stop self injuring that you do need to seek professional help! The peer to peer support here may help too :) Try distractions.. :hug:

3. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

How about writing everything down and taking it with you to a professional? Add as many details in as you can even if it would cover several pages, it'll make sure that nothing is forgotten :hug:

4. l2eadyangel

l2eadyangel New Member

Hey... I cant get help, because I cant tell my momma about these things thanks for trying tho...

5. LM350

LM350 Member

Hi there, sorry you are in this situation

A while ago, I used to cut myself. I was feeling depressed at the time and I stopped doing it when I got over depression. Are you feeling depressed at all? If so, you should focus on overcoming that, and you will stop doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.