Need Advice Please Help...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by l2eadyangel, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l2eadyangel

l2eadyangel New Member

Last saterday I began to self injure my self and now I cant stop I am not sure how to, but everytime I try it makes me want to self injure my self even more... Everytime I wake up that is what I want to do everytime I get home that is what I want to do everytime I get ready for bed that is all I want to do... & when even think about telling someone about my problems it is trigering for me... Everything I do makes me want to self injure... I cant help but wanting to self injure my self... Please dont judge me....
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I sure will not judge you. However I do think that because you seem unable to stop self injuring that you do need to seek professional help! The peer to peer support here may help too :) Try distractions.. :hug:
  3. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

How about writing everything down and taking it with you to a professional? Add as many details in as you can even if it would cover several pages, it'll make sure that nothing is forgotten :hug:
  4. l2eadyangel

l2eadyangel New Member

Hey... I cant get help, because I cant tell my momma about these things thanks for trying tho...
  5. LM350

LM350 Member

Hi there, sorry you are in this situation

A while ago, I used to cut myself. I was feeling depressed at the time and I stopped doing it when I got over depression. Are you feeling depressed at all? If so, you should focus on overcoming that, and you will stop doing it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.