need advice, suicide to follow

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hidan, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidan

Hidan Member

im in a crisis i guess, more like on the way to suicide,i havent talked to my ex in atleast a month, she never even had the guts to break up with me,she still hasnt,told me shes pregnant, last time i talked to her she said she had pictures of the baby, im thinking of driving there 2 hrs away to find the truth, ive gotten advice that i shouldnt, or that i should write but im not that kind of person, i need to see things for myself. i cant go on wondering if im a dad or not, and i cant live like that, any advice?

2. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

You have every right to know whether she is actually having your child. I would certainly go there and see her, or at least speak to her and ask to see/have copies of the scan photos as they will be dated etc. although they won't tell you if the baby is yours but they will prove she is/isn't lying about being pregnant.

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

What are you going to do if your ex is pregnant?
    What are you going to do if she isn't?
    x

4. kote

kote Account Closed

dont rush in and demand things. that could shut the doors down for the future and when you want to see your kid or if you want to mend your relationship.

i was in your shoes at 19 and i did everything wrong!!! i also felt suicidal as she was getting an abortion against my will. but i guess its her body and we were young. these things happen. ( now happily married with 2 beautiful daughters ) obviously with someone else as i burnt all bridge or rather blew them up!!!

think long and hard about what you do and say. remember she is emotional too.

calmly talk things over - perhaps with a 3rd party with you to keep thing civil. involve parents as they only want whats best for you no matter how old you ar. im 33 and my mother still worries daily.

dont demand, ask if you could or if she would like to share. show the gentleman in you and be the best. its hard and a real mind blow!!!! but a few gentle words now will pay off millions in the future rather than a few harsh words and destroying any type of link you have or will ever have.

being a father is the greatest thing in the world - its kept me from committing suicide!!!

buy her some flowers, say your sorry, warm up to her and find out that way rather than an arguement through a door or on the phone.

take care dear friend and i wish you the best!!!

i wish i could be by your side as i had no one when i went through it.

id give you a hug, buy you a pint, and listen to how you are feeling also what we can achieve in a possitive way. you are not alone and you are welcome to PM me whenever you please!!!

its a hard time but i promise it will pass!!!

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'd get my ass down there and fid out if shes pregnant, and then work out if it is yours. make sure shes not trying to corner you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.