need advice

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starryeyed, May 19, 2011.

1. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

i confronted the girl about being retarded or having alearning disability.she got very abusive ,called me a freak and a biitch .
    i rang her phone ,i heard her voice ,im not mistaken.i was so upset i messaged her friend and she said she agreeed about the voice.
    the girl ,was very nasty ,i had to delete the messages ,i stopped reading them
    this has happened to me before with ppl online.when they are caught out on lies ,they tell you youre the liar .how am i a liar ,i never once lied to her?

she made a complete fool out of me expecting loads of stuff sent to her in the post and sending me back free pens shed found.

2. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

hi starryeyed, not quite sure what advice you looking for. what did you confront this girl over exactly. its not exactly nice to confront someone just because they have a learning disability or suggest they are retarded, they sure as hell wont react nicely to that. exactly what did she lie about. i have to admit not understanding your post, sorry

3. starryeyed

Sorry I have two other threads here about this.I was friends with a girl online for two years .i asked to ring her or meet her but she wouldnt.I depended on her for support.I texted her saying i was unsafe and she said ,its not my problem im out enjoying myself.
    She nevr even texted me after to see if i was ok ,only abuse about bothering her on her night out.I have caught her out on lies.she has lied to get gifts in the post .
    i wasnt nasty to her ,i said why didnt she tell me she had a disability .i rang her phone and heard her voicemail.she denied it ,got savagely abusive and said i was the freak and f off and biithc and so on.
    she was very bad.said there was nothing wrong with her voice and i was imagining it

4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

ok hun..then i suggest you severe contact with her..dont let her use you for gifts and get you emotionally wound up. sometimes we give ourselves to others and expect the same back and when it doesnt happen it hurts and i get the impression you gave all to her, and she wasnt as honest with you, but she may have had her reasons, i dont know. but from what you said she said, she does sound rather mean and it would be better to have no further contact. maybe try not to give so much of yourself to others until you know them better, protect yourself. take care

5. starryeyed

Yeah you are right of course.i will be more careful