need an ear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am new here, looking for someone to listen who I wont scare or upset when I let it all out, this year has pushed me to the edge and I continue to run out of reasons to keep trying. I have people around who love me and care but I cant be honest with them as much as I wish I could. I have been fighting to remain optimistic but I'm at the point I just dont see the light anymore, I spend a good chunk of my day crying and wondering why I bother at all.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
glad your here hun as we do understand and we don't judge. I do hope you can talk to your doctor as well hun get some professional help too here anytime you need to just talk hugs

LonerForever

Hey there :) welcome to the forums. A lot of people here understand you and we are all here to help. I know it's hard to be optimistic but please don't ever think you are worthless or don't deserve it. No one here is completely worthless. I'm here if you ever want someone to talk to. Just drop me a message :)

Constantinos

Hello I am new here, looking for someone to listen who I wont scare or upset when I let it all out, this year has pushed me to the edge and I continue to run out of reasons to keep trying. I have people around who love me and care but I cant be honest with them as much as I wish I could. I have been fighting to remain optimistic but I'm at the point I just dont see the light anymore, I spend a good chunk of my day crying and wondering why I bother at all.
Hello and welcome to the forums pixiekissed,

We're here to listen to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00