need an end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by unfixable28, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unfixable28

unfixable28 Member

:i'm sorry: where does it end..... the nitemares, the flashbacks,the memories.
    i carnt be strong any more it hurts to much. im such a weak idiot who deserves everythink im gettin rite now.
    im not sure how u can carry on anymore there seems like there is no end to the nitemare of this life.
    I can not cope with the no sleep no rest, always being on edge.

why carnt i just be stronger an beat him, why dies he always have to win.

I carnt take this anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you in such a place i knowit is hard but you need to keep trying
    call crisis line see if they can get you the support you need call hospital sign in for a day or two just to get away if you can. Change your meds if your on them i did new medication working better Keep reachingout here too okay keep talking it helps You need an end to your sadness yes i understand that and their is help fo rthat there is
  3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi unfixable i dont think youre a week idiot,why do you deserve everything you get,tell me more and lets try and make you a winner
  4. unfixable28

unfixable28 Member

My supprt worker asked me if i wanted to go to the day hospital for a few days.... i carnt do that.... everyone wud then find out how stupid iv been. i must keep the mask on. must keep smiling, keep the brick wall up, safer that way.
    i dont deserve to be on this earth anymore. wasting peoples time, wallowing in self pity, burdening everyone with my problems all because i was so stupid that nite n got so drunk i cudnt stop him from hurting me.
    i deserved everythink he did to me.

im a waste of peoples time an effort.

unfixable. :sad:
  5. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

i've been in the same situation myself. I blamed myself cause i was under the influence, but it was not my fault, and it's not yours either. Of that i'm positive, and i don't even know you. But i do know how you feel. If you ever want to talk pm me. I will listen.
  6. unfixable28

unfixable28 Member

I was too stupid that nite an now I'm paying the price. Being punished for being so silly. I hate myself for wat iv done. I'm a waste of air on this earth. Thanku for ur kind words but I'm not worth bothering about.

7. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

whatever has happened is now in the past maybe you made mistakes ! who hasnt! its how we learn and build character.
    i dont think youre a waste of air think about the day hospital who cares who knows isnt it better they know then regretting they didnt know afterwards.
    feel free to open up more,after all no one knows you here its all annoymous and you may find the answer to help you.
  8. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

i disagree
  9. unfixable28

unfixable28 Member

Thankyou souch for all ur lovely supportive responses.... It's been probably the lowest fee weeks that iv ever had... But think things are getttin better.....
    Iv agreed to go to the day hospital for some extra support daily..... Scared bit need that extra help.....
    I am going to have a loom round today an have a chat to the people there..... C wat I think... Always my choice so they sat......

Again thank you for Reading an repliying..:

unfixable. Xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.