Need answers not help

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by motherslittledevil, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My mom tried to commit suicide today. At this point, they docs don't know if she will make it. I really just want to know how she felt the last couple of days. I know she came here alot. I know she was in a lot of pain about her mental stuff. I just want to see this so if she does get better I can be there for her.
  2. Wow she sure was hurting. I read just some of her things. I hope she never finds out I was here. Sometimes when she thought I was a sleep, I spied on her and saw her in this forum. I feel so bad for her. I wish I could talk to someone who knew her here because this person here is not the mom I know. I never knew she was so bad. She was always such a good mom to me and my sister and my brothers. Especially the little one. Well if anyone can share with me,please do. I have to go to the hospital soon to see what the doctors say. i want to be strong for her now because she cant.
  3. notnow

notnow New Member

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. There should be some form of support at the hospital, like a social worker. Ask for help. Don't try to handle all of this pressure on your own. You might want to try calling a suicide hotline yourself just to talk to someone about it who might give you some ideas about how to talk to your mom. You need to take care of yourself during this tragedy. Be strong.
  4. My mom is always there for all of us so I'm going to be there for her. I don't need help. If this is what she needed to do I think I respect that. I don't like it or understand it all. She has always been straight with me so it isn't a big shock about what she did. I hope she is going to get better though. I would never be able to do that to myself.
  5. This looks like it was a good place for my mom. She always wants to help everybody. But she sounded so sad all the time in here. But she never helps herself. She loves us kids with her whole heart and I know she didn't do what she did to try and hurt me. Or my brothers and sister. We are strong kids cause my mom made us that way. She did it with her love. I'm going now. Maybe I can come back later and find out more about my mom. This is a sad place and I will try not to read anything except ones with my moms nickname. She made it from a thing she says all the time at home. It is really funny when she says it in her "momma" voice.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear of your mother, when she is up and well, she can continue to come back here for more support, this is a very friendly and helpful support group, i wish her well, and i will keep her in my thoughts.
  7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry to hear about your mum, i hope she will be ok.
    feel free to chat to anyone here about how you feel.
    not sure if i know your mum or spoken to her, could you tell us how she named herself here.

stay strong
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

ok, how is your mum.
    i have been speaking to her for sometime now trying to get her to seek help and get her to understand that you guys need her around, she has been very candid with me.
    i know what happened, she made a rcmp officer contact me b4 they could take her to hospital.
    i have tried to contact them to find out as i am very worried and upset, she is a wonderful woman with so much to give.
    i feel i have failed her and you in this.
    please please contact me so i know how she is.

my thoughts, prayers and love are with her and you
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hope your mum is ok xx
  10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear the news of your mom, i have sent you a pm hun and am happy to talk to you at this dificult time.
    I will keep you all in my thoughts

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear about this :sad: I hope she pulls through. :hug:
  12. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Busted! I love you soooo much.
  13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thank you to all the members that answered and supported my son. He is a very special kid. I am in hospital and have a very hard long road ahead. The doctor said it is going to take a lot of time to reverse the damage. But I have wonderful people here and a terrific kid by my side to help. Thank you SF.
  14. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF and im so sorry for both of you! i hope we can offer some support for you two through this time and i really do hope you feel better soon! am here if either ever want to chat :)
  15. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

16. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

*hug hope everything works out and you both get the support you need.
    take care adn stay safe
  17. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum...sorry to hear about your mum :unsure:
    take care
    :cat: x-x Kat x-x :cat:
  18. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry your mom felt she had no options left. I know she loves you very much. I am glad that she will be okay and can be there for you to talk to. Maybe she will be able to share a little bit about what brought her to this point. She knows how you care for her as well. You can support each other through this very difficult time. Take care, both of you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.