Need assistance, life gone mad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ShadsM, Sep 5, 2016.

1. ShadsM

ShadsM Member

So to not put the same post again I will reffer to my story; ( I can not refer to the link, so just look at it in my profil )

I need someone to talk me out of my situation...I am lost, and this is my final hopeless shot
  2. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

What ever you're thinking... It gets better. I'm going to find your story. :)
  3. moxman

moxman Rosie a silly girl, pretending to be serious Forum Pro

Thank you for joining us here at SF. I personally look forward to hearing about you and what has brought you to this corner of the web. I invite you to read my personal story below in green and just know you are not the only in pain. You are not the only one suffering. Everyone here is fighting their own battles. While you are here, you are safe. No one will harass you or insult you in any manner. That BS is not tolerated here. I hate to hear that you are suicidal. You must have a lot of stuff going on in your life for you to feel this way. Do you know why we feel suicidal? (I am suicidal too, btw) If you don't know would you like for me to explain it to you? I want you to promise me that if you ever feel like you are in danger of hurting yourself, you will take yourself to the nearest ER, and get the help you need. There is no shame in getting help.

I would personally love to hear more about you. What are your dreams? What do you want out of life? What issues do you think , you need help with? How can we help you get into a better place?

Feel free to PM/IM me anytime if you just want to chat or want to talk about something in a private manner.

Take Care