Need benzodiazepines

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Petal, May 23, 2011.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My doctors (doc and psych) will not prescribe me any benzodiazepines because they say taking them cause me to overdose and act irrationally. I disagree, I od and act irrationally when I don't have them because I need them.My nerves are bad, anxiety is killing me this morning :( Going to visit doctor in half an hour, I know it's going to end up in a fight..like it always does, just please wish me good luck because I really need something to calm me.

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I hope they can find something to help you calm a bit. :hug:

3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Good luck good luck good luck...and good luck. :)

May the luck be with you.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Got an anti anxiety injection of some sort, so it went well :) thanks for the well wishes x

5. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

That's good! I hope it works well for you. :hug:

7. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

are you gonna get them prescribed to you again? i think that's weird, my doc didn't want me on benzos yet wanted me on paxil. benzos are safe imo.

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

benzos have a really high addiction factor. Are you sure that you need them Lynn, or want them to get high?

9. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey I hope you are doing okay! I once was on those medications & forgot them when traveling alone out of town. Ended up stuck in a hotel unable to move with the worst feeling in the universe for a week. So, I hope your Dr. can come up with an alternative solution for you so that you can avoid that agonizing experience again.

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hope this worked and that you are feeling better...J