Need Blog Ideas!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Briezy, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Briezy

Briezy Well-Known Member

Hi all,

You probably don't know this about me but I love to blog. I love to talk about where I have been in the world things that make me think and the things that go on in my life. Recently I have been at a loss for what to write about. I was wondering what do you all like to read about when you are surfing Facebook or the web when it is not about Suicide or feeling depressed? I love to write about things that make you think. So leave me some comments about what I should write about. I would love to hear your ideas!! Thanks in advance for your help. I can't wait to hear from you all!!!
  2. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Probably just me but i love clouds and dolphins. I don't know if you can turn that into any kind of a blog though.
  3. Briezy

Briezy Well-Known Member

Give me a little bit of time and I will try my best!
  4. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

I enjoyed writing the history of my family from my parents onward. Both were orphans so the history had to start with them. Both grew up in the Great Depression and my mom went in the Army during WWII. Unfortunately, the computer that I was writing the blog on died and I couldn't find the link to the blog so that story is lost. I meant to give it to my daughter so she could continue the story.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Blog about Sept 11th what have you learned from it ? Do you remember that day?
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What about radical food solutions like introducing bugs into the mainstream food industry?
  7. Briezy

Briezy Well-Known Member

drowned Fish you would find this funny, I actually wrote a research essay on honey bees and their population decline and what effect that is having on our world.