Need help! About to give up!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by desiwun, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desiwun

desiwun New Member

this is my first time posting, i heard about these forums from someone online. i am a 51 year old man, and i am tired of the loneliness. i am still a virgin, and havnt had sex, i see ppl all happy and "doing it", and i feel even more depressed. i've thought about hiring a prostitute for years now, but my morals don't allow it and i dont support the sex trade. i am really desperate and i really wanna just die cus i cant stand all this sex talk around me. i really wanna end my life to get away from this.

any suggestions or advice, if someone else has been through something similar?
  2. emptyinside08

emptyinside08 Member

your life is valued higher than sex. i have a little advice for you. talk to your friends. they need to know that the way they talk is a trigger for you. you may not have found your other yet but remember that they are out there and if you terminate yourself then they will never meet you.
  3. desiwun

desiwun New Member

i live on a farm by myself, havnt had much human contact, except for when i go to town to get my neccessities
  4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey desiwun :hug: i'm sorry you feel like this, but sex isn't everything - believe it or not, there are plenty of people in your position, whether it be voluntary or not.
    if you feel this way, perhaps, instead of ceasing your life, maybe stay in town for a little while longer, talk to people, establish some bonds, and maybe you'll meet someone you'll want to take the next step with? either way, love and relationships, and even friendships, are way more important than sex and if you have just one of those, then things will look up :arms: i hope you reconsider xx
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you find it helps just talking here getting some friends here. Have you tried joining any groups in your community to help decrease your isolation. Any sport teams like baseball or bowling or hockey chess anything to get you mingling with others take care
  6. emptyinside08

emptyinside08 Member

dude that stinks that you live on a farm alone. but you have a choice to go into town. making friends isn't all as hard as people say it is. take the advice of the others. go into town. join a group activity of some sort. get some contact. it doesn't matter if you are good at it just matters that you try. please hold on and find a way to push through. and remember that we are all here for you
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Please ignore misty's post.

everyone hase an issue that is important to them. She obviously doesnt understand how important this is to you.

But I do, and so do many others here.
  8. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

What Misty said is wrong. Ignore it.

If this issue is important to you, then it matters. I understand what you mean about being lonely.

We're here for you hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.