Need help committing suicide..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Digital Angel, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

Anyway, I figure where's a better place to go than a forum all about suicide! If anyone can give me some quick and painless ways. I only have knives available at my house and I don't want it to be painful. I have almost zero money but I figure I could always steal some stuff if I need to. If anyone knows some tricks or something I could makeshift together through common household to get this accomplished it would be much appreciated.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey DA,
    This is a pro life forum. You won't get any advise on how to commit!! Why don't you spend some time here and let us try to help you..We have alot of members who are suicidal but aren't acting on it..Including myself!! You will see that the members will be supportive and will listen to you!! Take Care!!
  3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

we do not give out methods here.

try staying a while and getting to know us. tell us whats going on and why you feel the need to die!
  4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

First of all, this isn't the place to be asking for methods, as we don't give them. However, this is the place to ask for support in how you are feeling. Why not try to let us help you by posting why you are feeling the way you are right now?
  5. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

As has been said this is a pro life forum so we won't be giving out any methods in how to end your life (if anyone does they will be deleted), but i do hope that you'll feel able to write again and let us know how things are for you. It may help to talk about what's going on in your life that's making you feel this way. You don't have to be alone

Jenny x
  6. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

you are going to regret it with knives. i can't imagine the kind of PAIN that you will go through. The blood. the Trauma on your loves ones to see you dead in a pool of blood. better reconsider dude!
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am surprised that after as long as you have been a member here you did not recognize that we are a pro life site and will not give any assistance in helping you suicide. We will, however, listen and try and help you find ways and reasons to live. I hope you give us the opportunity to help support you in this way.
  8. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

.... i have had suicidal feelings at times. . .but i would not ever want anyone else to do it!!! since that is hypocritical, i decided to stay ALIVE and try to help friends here and in real life, and also, let friends HERE, help ME.

the only thing we want for you - is life, and a better day. we all want and deserve that - and here at s.f. you'll find a lot of people who will stay with you, and care about you even when you are incapable of caring for yourself......

hugs and love xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.