Need help desperately...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the black raven, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

First, I hope someone here will understand that I'm beyond help.

I don't plan to get a help from anyone. My decision is final, no matter what will u say to me...

I got hurt, twice(really hurts) first one, I have suicidal though, but I don't even dare to cut myself...

Now, it is really hurt, it is beyond help.... I even cut myself without thinking. In fact, it felt good. but it is become too painful for me to continue.

(mod edit / asking for help with methods)..

I have a private room, I can lock it, and no one will be able to get in. No one know my problem so, no one will worry about me.

I have contacted a psychiatrist friend, he help a lot really, and I promised him I won't do anything to myself yesterday. But this is become unbearable....

(mod edit)

Please, do not try to help me, because I will ignore it. If I see a sign of help in anything I will skip it....

Please someone have to understand.

If no one will help me I won't be coming back here :/
    I won't be coming back here anyway after I get my answer....

And sorry for bad english, I live in Asia and we do not speak english...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

ummmm this is difficult.

OK I'm not going to help you. So don't skip this reply.

Someone has to understand? Not much we can understand really, from what you write. Your English is OK. Please give us more that you would like to be understood. then we can try. :)

3. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

What's making you feel this way honey? :hug: Please talk to us :hug:

4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Here at sf we are a pro life support site. We will encourage to look and find a way out and deal with the pain, whilst still living.

We cannot help you find ways to which you want to end your life. That goes against the site completely.
    ii apologise this is of no use, but I hope you find some answers and see the side of life worth fighting for.

5. underwoman

underwoman Active Member

Let me start by saying that I understand you completely. I'm in a similiar situation to you - I feel as though nothing will help me. I understand the despair you must be feeling..

Could you please tell us what has caused you so much pain? Why are you hurting so badly?

I could never live with myself if I gave you any ideas on how to end your life.. I'm sorry, but I'm sure other people will feel the same. I hope that you will continue reading this...

Do you think that you could see your psychiatrist friend again and let him know how you are feeling? You did promise him that you would be safe.. You said that he helped a lot..

I think the intensity of your thoughts will eventualy pass. Just remember that they are thoughts and that you don't have to act on them.. If you really want to end your life, wait at least a few more days until you decide.

All the best,
    Aimee

6. the black raven

Thank you for ur reply. But I'm ready and prepared to give up already.
    I found a way and yeah it will torture me but.. <Mod Edit: CocaCola:Methods> :/

This is the last time I will be here. So it will look like I will die naturally from disease lol :D

Thanks again and sorry for being such an attention seeker.
    I think I will speak to my friend again but, I won't let him help. I just need someone to talk to :D

Thanks all

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't understand what we're supposed to be understanding? You don't want help in any form. .. what exactly do you want? :confused:

Oh and also I had to edit your post because suicide methods are forbidden here.

I will try and help in any way I can,just tell me how?

8. underwoman

underwoman Active Member

You aren't seeking attention from here, you are asking for help. Clearly you need help, and by posting here and talking to your friend, you can get it. You just need to be open to the idea. Please hold on for a little while longer..

I hope that you are honest with him and tell him your intentions. I hope that he can convince you that you are worthy of treatment.

Please tell us what is bothering you...

9. the black raven

I'm sorry for everyone here, I survived that, and I think I'm well right now. I forgot I posted this post, but now I can't understand why I did wrote this post.

It reminds me a bit of the pain but I'm good now. I was trying to ask for help to give up, but I guess it's not needed. Everyone should know that giving up is not the solution, they have a huge chance to be happy in the future.

Indeed it won't be a happy life forever, but life have it's up and down, right?

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you survived and that you came back. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.