need help from someone state side

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by bunny, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunny

    bunny Staff Alumni

    it's nothing big, my sister is off to LA tomorrow and we cant find out what kind of adapter she'll need to charge her phone and camera

    can anyone tell me what she'll need? with pictures would be good, if you can

  2. iceeblusmurf

    iceeblusmurf Senior Member

    Something like that probably.........but i'll send you a pic of an american plug too so you can be sure you get the right thing.....

    Ok there are a couple pictures. i hope that helps, if not please feel free to ask me. i'm glad to help and it gives me something to do. hope your sister has a good time over here.
  3. aoeu

    aoeu Well-Known Member

    If she is at all unsure, she should go to an electric supply shop or a general hardware store and specifically ask them this question. They will tell her exactly what she needs.

    And, to not clutter this thread with another post: vv it's "Radioshack"
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
  4. iceeblusmurf

    iceeblusmurf Senior Member

    Oh and if she can't find one before she leaves, tell her when she gets here to go to either Circuit City or.....Radiosack (its spelled funny but if she asks someone will no where she wants to go.)
  5. bunny

    bunny Staff Alumni

    thanks guys :smile:

    ive past the info on to my sister, she says thanks too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.