Need help, I been feeling real shitty

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wezzel98765, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wezzel98765

wezzel98765 Member

Hey guys

18 years of age here. Never had a girl friend :(

Basically, I have been finding it all really hard recently. I am one of those people that fall for peoplel really quickly and I am finding it really difficult. I found a girl that I really like around 1 month ago and we have been getting on life a house on fire. Basically, last Saturday, we was sitting there in my car cuddling and stuff and we was getting on real well and we always chat and things.

But recently she has told me that she justs wants to be friends. I can't deal with this, because I am also an extremely jealous person.

I have had about enough of this, because this ALWAYS happens to me. I have never had a relationship in my whole life and it just really gets me down.

I'm really tight on money at the moment, got no qualifications at school and don't have a job. I am quite a clever person, I just can't go on like this anymore.

I couldn't sleep at all last night because she kept popping in to my mind and I can't sleep again tonight. I just don't know what else to do. I just want to die right now, but I can't do it because I don't like pain and I can't think of a pain free way :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Have you told her how you feel about her?

3. wezzel98765

wezzel98765 Member

Yeh she sure does know how I feel about her, and I just can't do it anymore :(

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Wezzel,

Welcome to sf :)

You said you fall in love too quickly.Maybe you are too clingy..maybe she felt she didn't have room to breathe. You must work on this before starting another relationship. Don't get too involved until you know for sure she wants to be your girlfriend and wants commitment. Surely that will prevent you from being heartbroken in future :hug:

5. wezzel98765

wezzel98765 Member

I can't help it :(

I know if I like somebody from when I meet them it's really weird

I don't want a future relationship. I don't want to be here no more :(

6. Petal

Awww..hun..death won't solve anything. I'm sure deep down all you want is to feel loved and cared for by someone which is why you're feeling this way. Don't give up, keep trying and you have us here to help you :hug: Stay strong!

7. wezzel98765

wezzel98765 Member

I just want to be loved :(.. you're right :(

There's nothing more that I enjoy, than a nice cuddle up with somebody :(

8. Petal

There is someone for everyone. I'm sure you will find someone to share that love and cuddling with :hug:

Go out..make some new friends! She will come along :arms:

9. wezzel98765

wezzel98765 Member

Yeh, I shared a nice cuddle on Saturday with the girl I am speaking about

Why didn't she stop us cuddling for like an hour if she didn't have feelings?!

I can't find new friends :(

10. Petal

Hmm..idk:unsure: maybe it was a friendly cuddle? Or maybe she changed her mind about wanting a relationship.

Everyone can make new friends:unsure:

Join some clubs,find new hobbies, get a part time job..surely you will meet people then :hug:

11. Rockster

Rockster Guest

course you can find friends mate and just because you cuddle for an hour doesnt mean a relationship will occur.... it just means she can trust you

12. wezzel98765

wezzel98765 Member

Maybe.. or maybe it meant something until I admitted to her I hadn't gone to a doctor about my depression ?

Can't afford to do anything new, parents got literally no money either, they both unemployed :(

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Wezzle,
    That is the way it is everywhere. Jobs just aren't there right now. All you can do is just keep looking.
    Your friend might still have feelings for you and is just afraid to commit to anything right at the moment. You said yourself you are a very jealous person. Maybe that scares her. You need to work on that! You shouldn't be so quick to judge anyone. She might hug a friend in front of you and have you fly off the handle. You have to work on trusting people. I am the opposite of you I trust everyone until I get screwed over. I wear my heart on my sleeve and have had it knocked off into the dirt and stepped on plenty of times but I always picked it up and dusted it off.
    Take it a little slower with her and let your relationship develope on its own. You can't rush in and tell you are mine. Thts about all I can say for now(lack of sleep). I wish you well and I hope things work out between you two!!Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.