Need Help.. I just want to die.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LN123, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LN123

LN123 New Member

I have finally come to realize that I need to get some help. Lately I have been really depressed. I will just stand looking at myself in the mirror crying wondering why I have to go through this.
    I feel like I have lost all of my friends. I'm very lonely and no one understands. My boyfriend of 3 years just broke up for good this time. I tried to talk to him about it but he didn't care to listen. I've told two friends and they just think I'm talking crazy when I told them I believe people that die early (car crash or whatever) are lucky.. lucky that they dont have to deal with the pain of life..
    At one point years ago I use to be happy. I use to have lots of friends. I feel like no one cares about me at all. I'm suppose to go to college next year and i decided to stay home and go to a tech school because of my boyfriend and now that we aren't together and all my friends are going off to school I feel like crap and so alone. Also yesterday was prom and I did not go because I didn't have a date. I feel so jealous of all the girls that got asked to go. I tried to get my ex to talk to me so I wouldn't feel alone but he was actually out himself..
    I just want all this pain to end. I want to kill myself but I'm to chicken to. I also know my family just wouldn't understand. I don't want to feel like this anymore and I wish someone could help me..

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm glad that you came here to reach out for help. I'm very lonely too so I understand how you're feeling. I'm sorry that your boyfriend broke up with you, but if he doesn't want to take the time to even listen to you, then maybe he isn't the right guy for you. Is there a way that you can switch to go to the college you want to go to? Even if it's too late now, you can switch in the next semester or something.

I never got asked to prom either...really never got asked out at all...but I think prom is a bit overrated anyway. You shouldn't feel bad about not going. There are lots of other things you can do to have a good time. I hope you don't kill yourself because you can do a lot in life if you set your mind to it.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hello
    Glad youve come here and reached out.Have you seen your doc about how ya feeling.When i got struck down with depression most of my friends fled as well.i guess it seems scare them or something.The most important thing now though is you getting yourself well again.Witty is right about your boyfriend if he didnt take the time to listen hes just proved that when tough times come hes not going to be by ya side.With a little work and taking care of yourself you will find those happy times again and will find a new group of friends.Take care and reach out as much as you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.