need help please?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JBird, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

my dads been visiting me again. i haven't seen him since my transplant 40 days ago. he kinda just left me without telling me what he was doing or where he was going. he knew how much i needed someone through it and he knew that he was the only person allowed in my room but he fucked off anyway. now for some reason he's re-appeared acting like he cares again.

i dont have to let him in my room but for some reason i do. no matter what hes done hes my dad and i dont have anyone else.

i dont know why im rambling. i want to die. i want to be gone and thats that.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Jujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Hun, if you don't want him in your room, tell someone.

3. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

i would if i could speak and write. its hard to write with my line in and no one knows how much i wish i could tell him to leave me alone but i can't.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: You could tell a nurse?

5. nightangel

nightangel Member

Look, I could be completely getting the wrong end of the stick here... But it sounds to me like you need to tell your Dad what his actions have meant to you. If you don;t want him in your room, let him know! You don't neccessarily need to stop him coming, it may be enough for him to know that he hurt you so much you didn;t want to see him. He needs to wake up and consider your feelings more.

Hope this helps.

6. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

i'm rarely able to talk to nurses as well. i dontknow, i'll just put up with it

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: hey hun, im sorry that you are having such difficult times at the moment, i hope things better for you, i will be thinking of you, take care and stay safe hun :hug:

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

jj hun :hug: is there a way you can write on a pisce of paper and ask them to not let ur dad in. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.