Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unoe, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unoe

Unoe Member

Ok this may sound stupid but i need help. Im stressing out so fucking much lately and yeah i feel like killing myself..

last month me and my gf broke up after being together for 2 and half years which was a huge part of my teenage like (16 - 18) she ment everythink to me, tbh i didernt treat her how i should of.. well i treated her like shit which i regret.. she though i used her she though i didernt love her as much as i said i did. but last month she tells me that things wasent working! but she was right because we argued ALOT.. so we decided to go on a break.. i wasent to sure but i went along with it until i found out the day after we broke up she had txt a boy saying "Do You Like Me"... this kid was my mate, and being a decent mate you would of though he would of said give it time uve jsut broken up.. but no they start getting really close.. so i start getting really pissed off and thretning him.. and having freinds to back me up..

Few days later shes begging for me back im like What the fuck.. make up your mind??.. so me being the mug starts taking her out for meals.. and cinema trying my best to treat her how i should of and to be honest she was enjoyin it.. she told me she wasent txtin this boy or anythink... then the next day shes telling me she confuzzed again.

So i got to talk to the boy im like is she still having contact with you.. and hes telling me yes... now this girl has never lied to me before so it just killed me inside, i think about her all the time i know i should but i cant help it she means the world to me and as stupid as it sounds i cant live without her... i just really need help cause i dont wanna go ahead and do somethink stupid and hurt alot of family and freinds.. But im selfish i dont care about what other people think i jsut go ahead and do what i think what is right, this is why ive come here because i need to stop being like this.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well first off :welcome: to the forum. i'm sorry you're having so many issues with your girlfriend. i hope that sometime you'll figure this out. i hope you will find it in you to treat her well all the time. whether she's your gf or not most human beings deserve to be treated with respect especially a gf.

please take care and stay safe

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Dan and welcome...sad events like this need time for one to heal...if you have loved once, you will love again...I know as I have been there...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...welcome again, J

4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: Welcome Dan

Breakups and Lies are hard to come back from. The fact that you're here is a good sign:]
    If you ever need to talk, or rant, my inbox is always open.

<33Rachel

5. Unoe

Unoe Member

Thanks for the advise, but like you said once youve loved once youll love again.. i just hope that comes true

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Keep an open heart and you will be surprised all that will come your way...big hugs, J

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree that you will find someone else. Just be carefull not to find the same sort of woman. My therapist told me that I was always picking the same kind of woman because I found them exciting. I don't know how much of that I beleive. Just take it slow because right now you are vulnerable. Good Luck..:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.