Need help plz...can't go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nohopeinsite, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nohopeinsite

nohopeinsite New Member

Need help, I've have never been one to ask for it. Desperate, abused, used, useless.....have attempted suicide 3 times before, obviously didn't suceed....contemplating....SERIOUSLY.....SCARED. Please help..please

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so sorry you are feeling this way...please tell us what is going on

3. Stripes

Stripes Member

hey, i understand feeling this way, please remember that moods like this will pass and try to do something comforting in the mean time or distracting - write, draw, take a bath, sing, shout, sleep - do you have anything like that that can help when you're feeling this way? Hope you feel better soon x

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

There's no shame in asking for help, that is what the site is for. We are all here to help you and we want you to feel better and not to hurt yourself. I feel the same things that you do, and it is scary, but it's good that you are reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you've attempted a few times before but I'm glad you're still here. Try to find something that will make you feel better and distract you from the thoughts of suicide. Even if it's just to talk to us, because we will listen to whatever you have to say.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WE are here hun you are not alone okay so keep reaching out and talk to us. If you cannot stay safe hun you go to hospital okay or call someone and get some help to stay safe. Please let us know how you are doing hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.