Need Help Urgently..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anam_Cara, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

i really cant keep this up.. i dont know what to do anymore.. i absolutely can not take anymore stress, upheaval and hurt in my life.. im ready to just breakdown completely and there is NEVER peace.. NEVER! things are never okay.. people lie to me and tell me they will be.. tell me ill be happy.. it's all bullshit happiness does NOT exist in my life.. and i want it over with.. i really truly want this life over with... one step from making that reality tonight

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I know how you feel hun, but just stay strong.

But things will get better, it is hard to believe, but they will.

You can PM me anytime, if you need to talk. Stay safe :hug:

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

talk. fight. dont stop trying.
    if you need to talk, im here.
    :hug:

4. Anam_Cara

i give up... completely.. i am so sorry.. may god forgive me for what im going to do... there is no "fight" left... nothing left of me.. this is IT... unless some miracle stops me i am dead

5. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Please don't. Just keep talking, keep posting, play solitaire , go outside and scream, cry in the shower, anything to relieve the immediate pain. You are the only miracle you need.

6. Anam_Cara

im trying to work this out but i dont know... i dont think it can be now... life is F**KED UP beyond repair...

7. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

:hug: please be strong,
    I know its frustrating when people tell you it will all be okay one day and you will be happy, im not saying you wont but its just not helpful hearing the maybes and some days right at that momant, its like they just arnt listening to what you are really saying and are trivialising it although they dont consciously know they are doing it, its coming from good intentions because they care.
    we also care and are hear to listen whenever your ready. By reaching out there is always hope, I hope you can keep trying.

Take care xxx

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Hun, its not, it never is. Its just going to take some time.

Like I said in my PMs, I know you are strong and can fight through this rough time and become a better and stronger person overall.

Hope you are ok xx

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You posted here, therefore, you wanted to connect...please let someone be there for you...go into chat, PM someone, do what you have to so that you can take a time-out...be safe and PM me if I can help...big hugs, J

10. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

how you holding up SJEverheart?:hug:

11. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i hope your coping okay.
    maybe talking could help, or screaming or shouting.
    whichever, my PM box is always open for you

12. Anam_Cara

I'm holding up okay... trying to... calmer today... just taking a day to try to collect my thoughts...thank you everyone for offering support.. made it through another awful night...

13. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I'm glad you are still here ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.