Need help with some issues. I don't have much time.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SamPolson, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamPolson

SamPolson New Member

Hi everyone.
    Straight to the point -- I need help with some personal issues. I can't write it here, 'cause it's personal and I don't feel comfortable sharing it just like that. Yeah, I know that's silly, going to a forum and not willing to write your issue there, but it's really personal.
    Why I am even writing this? Well, it's more like a plea. If somebody is willing to talk to me in private, I probably will be able to open up, when I trust you. It's a difficult request, I know, but I just don't see another way. And I don't have much time, either, before another huge wave of depression and suicidal thoughts will come for me. It sucks, so I'd rather try and deal with my issues before it'll happen.
    So, if there's anyone who would like to talk to me and actually make me feel comfortable around them, please, please, send me a private message.
    Thank you for reading.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hi Sam, I am glad you found SF and are reaching out. You are welcome t private message me here and I will talk to you if you like.

- Ben
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.