Need help with youtube downloads!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by lifeisashedog, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Last year I have uploaded some videos on youtube. But one month ago I managed to incidentally delete all my archive and then had to recover my videos by downloading them back from youtube. However, I have learned that, due to copyright laws, five of my videos have been blocked everywhere except in these locations:

Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, United States

Now I can't download them to Slovenia (which is, ironically, where I uploaded them from) and I woud reallllly appreciate your help. If there is anyone from one of countries listed up here, please PM me.

Thanks in advance
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i'm fro ireland.

but i have a way to get your deleted stuff back, but you ran out on me in chat :dry:
  3. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Well, I deleted it one month ago (bypassed the trash bin because the size of the file) and before I thought about disk recovery (fast fingers, slow brains) I already uploaded a pile of new stuff from internet onto the disc so the recovered files were 99% useless. Totally despaired about possibility to ever get my archive back, I few days ago ran a regular every-month disc-cleaning and defragmentation. :sad:

Now if you can still get them back, you deserve a Noble Prize for IT science. :1st:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.