Need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amexdm, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amexdm

amexdm Member

Hello all:

I am very down right now and am obsessively thinking of suicide. it's a long story as sure is everyone else's. The last two weeks have been bad. I dont want to go in to great detail but my wife has anger issues and is abusive. She has snapped again.

I have my own issues. I had a brain hemorrhage 18 months ago and life is difficult. I have been suicidal since I was 13 and wish it was my destiny. Guess I'm not very gutsy. I have been obsessed with it for the last week and are looking for ways.

I know I can call suicide hotline but thats just someone telling me what I want to hear. So if anyone wants to help, I'm willing to listen. I posted on here a few years ago and didnt get many replies. I don't know if that because there so few people on here or people just didnt care. I will try again. Please somebody care.

D M

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know I'm here, and I care. :hug: You can PM me anytime if you feel like talking... hoping we can help you through this!

3. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're suffering so much right now. I care and I'll be here for you. Trust me you're not alone in this. :grouphug:

4. Doodle

Doodle Well-Known Member

We here all care, and I'll definitely be available if for some reason you need to get anything out. :)

5. amexdm

amexdm Member

Hello all:

Thanks to all for responding. I am a little better today. I have a lot of physical and mental pain. Not a good combination. I am the kindest most caring person in the world, but it doesnt seem like there other people like me. Maybe on here, but not the rest of the world.I need to talk to somebody one on one, if anyone thinks they can help. I can also listen to your issues as well, it is a two way street.

I am new to this site but interested in exploring further, I did PM you Wild. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve this experience of this site, please let me know. Like I said, have called Suicide Hotline before but that is I guess for people desperate at that moment. Thanks all,

DM

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'd be glad to talk with you one on one and try to help. :smile: Just sent you a PM back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.