Need Help!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Hi,

I am feeling suicidal right now. I can't see the point in living anymore, I am so anxious all the time school is impossible to deal with. I feel like I would be so much better off if I was dead. I can't take the pain anymore. ugh. I want to cut right now.......... I am afraid that if I do though I will go to deep.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

keep talking ok hun keep talking don't harm you i know it is hard but please do something kind for you Can you talk to counselor at your school and see if work load can be decreased some so the stress is less

3. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

My school does not care... They probably want me to kill myself less work for them. I cant take this anymore. I need this to stop.....

I want to die.

4. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

Your school has to care! Are you seeing anyone who can verify that you're indeed experiencing legitimate difficulty? If not, you can always go to your GP and explain what's going on. As long as you have some proof of what's happening from a professional, your school pretty much has to accommodate. Please do not let school be the final trigger that pushes you to suicide or hurting yourself! Your health is most important - school is second!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.