Need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Terryd, Oct 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terryd

Terryd New Member

Right tried overdosing 4 weeks ago and done the same Friday night but never worked (wish it did tho) I real can't take anymore of this life.I have had it got no were to turn just want to get it over and done with.i lost my job of 14 years I got a some bloke after me in a big way had to move out of my own home and staying at a mates cos of him and his mates are out to do me a lot of harm i just want to kill myself and get it over and done not a strong person I always think of others first and were my heart on my sleeve why is it the bully's always win in this world.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So sorry to hear you story. I can you as bullies never win. They try to beat you up physically and mentally. I plead with DO NOT DO ANYTHING AS ALL YOU NEED IS SUPPORT. Bullies are just cowards. You deserve to live your life. Life can be cruel but just take one day at a time.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do not let the dam bullies win ok You call authorities now and let them know you are being threatened by this person and youare afraid
    You do not need to be the one to leave ok you stay safe go into hospital let them know you are suicidal they will protect you there ok
  4. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

Exactly, total eclipse is spot on. Get help and don't be afraid or ashamed to ask for help
  5. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

You ARE a strong person, just because you think of others first, and put your own feelings last, does not make you any less. In fact do you understand just how much bravery it takes to push your own feelings aside for the sake of another ?!?

Many of us wear out heart(s) on our sleeve(s), and I'm sorry to say, we are going be hurt more often then not.

This quote has helped me, although I still have not applied it to my own life yet.

"To wear your heart on your sleeve isn't a very good plan; you should wear it inside, where it functions best."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.