Need help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Loner, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Loner

The Loner Active Member

Within the next few hours or so i will take my life, i have the means to do so. I'm feeling sorry not for myself but for my parents who love me(i think) if i go through with this, i really can't cope being alone anymore and going to work this week will only agitate it even more .. anxiety is disabling. I think i need someone to talk to .. theres no one i can call nor do i have any friends. I'm scared this evening, i really am.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

We dont want to see you die.

If you really think you are going to do it please call a crisis line or an ambulance and get some help.

3. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

When people get in this state of mind it's really hard to get through. Please read these words literally. Just promise us you will live to see tomorrow. Then make a thread about your day and how you feel. You will get really helpful advice even if it sounds all the same. I will definently respond and hope you do this. You have nothing to lose.
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey hun, you mention your parents, can you talk to them? If you feel that you can't there are other people you can talk to such as a doctor. I know it sounds daunting but talking and letting other people in real life, who you can trust, know about your feelings can help you.

Here's the Samaritans number and I suggest you call them if you can't speak to anyone else tonight:

08457 90 90 90

Hang in there and take care of yourself. :hug:
  5. The Loner

The Loner Active Member

I don't think i can hold on any longer .. i keep thinking of her with someone else. Unable to sleep, stomach feels as if its swollen and ready to be sick. Calling an ambulance is also out of the question because of my stupid anxiety. My parents know all to well about how i feel because i told them before, but they don't seem to take it seriously. Their attitude seems to be "everyone has problems so just keep your mouth shut and deal with them yourself and save yourself embarassment". Then again i am 20, i'm supposed to be man.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.