need help >.<

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Marshmallow, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshmallow

    Marshmallow Staff Alumni

    I dunno if anyone can help me out on this. I'm pretty into Japanese and Chinese art. Particularly the graffiti style stuff. I'm planning to print off a enlarged pictured to cover one of my walls in my room.

    But theres a specific kind of style i want, Japanese/Chinese graffiti (digital) or anything graffiti style that would look cool if put on my wall.

    Anyone know where i might be able to get some pics of something like that? or you have any? >.< i've been searching google for a while and can't find anything :sad:

    The pics need to be quite large so when i blow them up their not too distorted.

    Can anyone help me out? :huh:
  2. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    I have no clue vikki. I think it is cool to look at, but have no idea where to find something like that. Good luck. I am sure someone knows. :hug:
  3. Marshmallow

    Marshmallow Staff Alumni

    Argh thanks hun lol.

    If anyone can find what i want then i will :wub: them forever n ever lol.

    I just can't to find it myself :dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.