Need Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RichardGreystone, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichardGreystone

RichardGreystone New Member

I have been perusing this forum, and it appears that how to is not allowed. Helping me or not helping me is not really going to affect my decision, so please help me because I don't want to botch something and end up worse off.

I have been searching hard but haven't found anything on jumping. Maybe someone could link me to a forum that could help. Specifically, I want to know some places in the US that are good to do it (not somewhere like the Golden Gate which is pretty fatal but frequently not instantaneous.) And also I can't seem to find anything on what height basically guarantees fatality.

Thanks in advance for the help.
  2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

we can't help you sorry

no-one can stop you using google but i hope you stick around and talk to people here about your problems

maybe we can help? why do you feel you want to die?

i am sorry, bad person to welcome you. very bad head space right now.

will try again tomorrow. take care x
  3. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

Sorry, we won't share methods with you, nor will we share any links or resources that contain information on methods.

~Nobody~ is right...we can't stop you from using Google. But I also hope that you will stick around and talk with us. We are always here to listen if you want to talk about what's bothering you or why you feel you want to end your life. There are lots of caring, supportive people here, and I hope you'll at least take the time to give us a chance and talk with us. :arms:
  4. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi Richard I think U won't find that information here thankfully. Suicide is NOT the answer to your problems. U are welcome to talk to us about what is bothering you and in fact we want U to! If U want to talk with me just PM me at rayden 291 at yahoo dot com. We are here to listen 2 U
  5. RichardGreystone

Well I do appreciate the kind welcomes. I probably should have introduced myself first, but I don't want to come off as some kind of whiner. Oh well, I probably will anyway.

I don't believe I have any mental health problems, in fact I'm almost positive I don't, its just that I'm realistic about my life and I don't see the hope in it, and frankly I hate the day to day grind of working and trying to pay bills. I have some minor health problems like a crappy immune system that gets colds like twice a month, so basically I'm sick about as often as not, and I also have IBS, which I have sought treatment for, but not much help.

And of course I can't get a girlfriend to save my soul. I'm well below average in looks and short (I'm so bad the last girl I was dating didn't even compliment me once even when I gave hints.) She complimenting a couple of minor things about me, so she knows how to compliment, it just ended up as the same old crap, "you're a nice guy, but...." I'm not suicidal over this relationship either, its just that this always happens and the only girls that want to stay with me have serious mental problems, such as liking to abuse me.

I owe a lot of money in student loans, so much so that I'm in exile from the US so I can make enough money, but its still going to take years and I hate my job, actually I hate working period, never found a job I like.

So this probably sounds like no big deal, but its the conglomeration of things. All I really wanted out of life was a woman that would REally care about me, but now that I'm about to turn 27 I'm not getting any younger looking and odds are its not going to happen. Plus, once you get to this suicidal point, than even if someone was attracted to me, its pretty much too late.

I used to be a confident happy guy until like 21 or so, but repeated rejections beat it out of me. I have a couple of people that care about me on a surface level, and I'll try to keep this from them of course, but if they do find out, its not like its going to devastate their life or anything.

Anyway I'm still here presently because I need to finish my contract to have enough money to go home and be able to travel to wherever I go (I really don't want to die here for some reason), and I know the only regret I'll have is if I fail and make myself worse, but if I can find something 99% thats good enough.

Already I can imagine the crowds growing watching me, I don't want the attention of course, but I sure don't want to hurt someone else so I'll have to wait for them to get the area secured. I'll be afraid, I'm sure of that, but when I start to hear whatever nonsense about how I don't want to do that, I'll be inspired because I know I do.
  6. run4fun

run4fun Well-Known Member

i was watching a documentary about vegetarians. he said it's a "mystical" feeling. i exercise and martial arts. those are my natural drugs. i find that riding my mountain bicycle is the most happy. einstein wanted to do bicycle tours every weekend. he wanted a simple and peaceful life. i could see how life can be drury without hobbies.
  7. RichardGreystone

I used to do Taekwondo, but all the exercising made me even sicker, and I think the instructor got frustrated with my sporadic attendance. I'm a real skinny guy (5'8 140) or otherwise I would have tried vegetarianism for my health problems.

We have really reduced our quality of life by all the crap we eat nowadays, I hope someday people will wise up and stop all these pesticides and pollution.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.