need help...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by awb4130578, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awb4130578

awb4130578 Member

all i want to do is die rite now. i hate y life soo much. i don't even want to go to collge next year....
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad right now.

Has anything happened to make things feel so bad for you?

Do you have any professional help? Maybe what you need right now is some help and support to help you through this time. Your mental wellbeing is FAR more important than college, so try not to stress too much about that. Try just to find a way to manage in the present. Take a bite size chunk of time, a day, hour, however long you feel comfortable with, and then focus just on that.

Hang in there and keep talking to us
  3. awb4130578

awb4130578 Member

i fucking hate it. am a senior in high school. i have been swimming
    for 4 years, i play football and hockey for fun. i want to play tennis
    next year in college. i lifeguard and teach swim lessons for my job. i
    am good at archery but my college doesn't have a team for that (i wish
    they did). my grades suck right now. i have a 2.8 g.p.a. cumulative. i
    am flunking one class close to flunking 2 of them. i have a C- in one
    class and a c in another class. i never want to do my homework. all i
    want to do is sleep all the time. my dad and stepmom don't get along very well with each other. my sister is 17 she is havong a kid that is due the same day i leave for school next year, she is getting married and moving out on june 6th this year. i told one of my bosses at work, Matt, that i am depressed. my other boss took me to my doctor and my doc. put me on lexipro but 2 days later i passed out and had a seizure at work so he took me off it for now. the meds didn't make me pass out and have a seizure something else did since i had one before i was on the meds. they don't know y i passed out yet though... my dad says that i don't need to be put on medicine for my depression. should i tell matt that i want to die too? i would tell him but then i would be put in the hospital and when i would get out it would be all hell at home.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ok. Have you been to the doctors about your seizures? Can they help you with that?

It is not only meds that can help with depression, therapy can too. Would you consider that? That can help you deal with the pain that you are feeling. Your dad sounds like he does not know much about depression. Anti-depressants can adjust the chemical imbalance in the brain that shows itself with depression. It can take a while to find the right one for you, but if you think you want to try them, then go back to the doc and discuss it with him what is the best thing to do.

Also, if you talk to a doctor about wanting to die he won't immediately put you in hospital. Hospital is only as a last resort, and there is much they might try before that becomes a reality.

And I am sure that your family would be concerned about you if you went into hospital. Yes, they would be unsettled, but that happens when any family member goes into hospital.

Have you spoken to a teacher or anyone at school about how you are feeling? That might be worth doing because then they can support you.

Hang in there.
  5. lilyao

lilyao Active Member

why is that? , you need to have a serious reason about this.
    if you need to talk feel free to PM me anytime. hold on , youre valious!:biggrin:
  6. awb4130578

awb4130578 Member

my doc. doesn't kno y i had a seiaure at therapy- they would tell my parents that i wannna kill myself and then i would be in trouble. i'd tell my boss, whon is laso oine of my best friensd, Matt, that i wanna die but i don't wanna get in trouble and get sent to the hospital and if that would happene it would be all hell at home when i would get out of the hospital. that and i don't wanna scare him.... he is 26. i am 18.
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Maybe you could try and see if they can find a reason for you having these seizures. You need to know why, incase it happens at a dangerous time, ie if you happened to be driving or something.

I hope that you get a good outcome and feel it is the right choice to deal with it as you said up there that you would.

Good luck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.