need help

Hey, there's nothing to be sorry about.
just feeling like things are getting more crazy. another person close to me may have medical issue. I've gone through looking after a spouse previously until they died. Im not sure how I'd manage to do that all over again. financial concerns which are a huge worry atm. I'm no spring chicken and find it hard to accept this is where I am in life right now.

just feeling like things are getting more crazy. another person close to me may have medical issue. I've gone through looking after a spouse previously until they died. Im not sure how I'd manage to do that all over again. financial concerns which are a huge worry atm. I'm no spring chicken and find it hard to accept this is where I am in life right now.
So sorry your spouse died. I've never gone through that but my best friend died (((((hugs)))). I can relate to having financial worries and I am 52 and really find it hard to accept where I am in life too.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
That all sounds rough. You also sound very strong although you may not feel that way right now.

I'm sorry for your loss. I know it may not be my place but there are solutions to situations, financially. I've lived in various situations with my children even, and it has worked out in the end. Thinking of you.

another person close to me may have medical issue. I've gone through looking after a spouse previously until they died. Im not sure how I'd manage to do that all over again
You might be able to give support to this person while also respecting your own needs and limitations. Do you feel like they are expecting you to become their full-time care giver?
financial concerns which are a huge worry atm
You're welcome to say more about that if you'd like. If you want suggestions about how to handle the situation, we may be able to offer some, but it's also ok not to want suggestions.

Hugs

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
Hi Mo!

glad you made it through Friday. Sounds like it took a lot of strength.

I am interested in listening, if you'd like to share.
I had the belief that by 50 i would be comfortable with my life. I was really wrong!
i hope to see you around. 🦩

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00