Need Help

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by qwerty098, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

Hey my names emma but i go by the name amy a lot.
    I'm 16 and have suffered from depression since i was 11.
    I started to self harm at the age of about 13 and have tried to stop...
    I keep feeling really down.. like today i just wanted to end it all.. i dont understand why.. i have a nice boyfriend.. my best friend liz.. i've recently become better friends with someone i fell out with a few months ago. but i dunno.. well thts me .. soz if i sound like a moany cow on here

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us and posted a little about yourself. You are not alone in the ways that you feel. Take care and i hope to see you around the forum. :hug:

3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Emma,
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I am so glad that you found us and decided to get some support for what you are going through. I am glad that you have found your friend again after having a falling out with them. Friends are always nice to have. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as i get it. You are not alone with how you feel. Take care and I love you. Remember that we are here for you should you need us. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

4. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

its me again i just feel like nobody understands=[

5. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry that you feel that way. I am here if you wish to talk. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

6. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome to the site.

If you wanna talk, PM me your msn.

:)

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.