need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Yana, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yana

Yana Active Member

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What's going on that is making you struggle?
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

sometimes words are hard to find, but try and look within and share a little with us, we are here to help and support you through this difficult time sweetie
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hey yana,

i know finding the words to express yourself can be hard but plz find the strength to post your thoughts so we can understand and help.

be safe
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

We are here, if you would like to talk

Take care hun :hug: xxx
  6. Yana

Yana Active Member

I dont know how to explain it. Everything is a mess. I've pushed everyone who cared away, I want people to care who dont, I've been used and taken for a fool, I've made poor decisions and I have no life and I'm having to resign my job because of my life situation. Guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself hey

Thanks for responding it means a lot
  7. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with feeling sorry for yourself every once and awhile. Just don't make it a habbit. And who knows. Maybe it's not too late to get back some of whom you've pushed away. You never know!

Take care.
    PM me if you need.
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

well lets take this one at a time.

explain your life situation as you put it and why you have to quit your job.

if you don't feel happy talking in the open about this then feel free to pm me or someone you are comfy with.

be safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.