Need help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RgmNtsJ, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RgmNtsJ

RgmNtsJ New Member

This is all a little weird for me so please just bare with me. For the past couple of weeks Ive been having the urge to commit suicide. I don't really know why this is happening or how to deal with it. I don't feel really sad or depressed or anything. Just a strong urge to start cutting myself up. Then there's the fact that they've been getting more and more strange. Like lately for no reason Ive been thinking about tryin to decapitate myself with a chainsaw, which is a weird though and kind of confuses me. I'm not really depressed, though I do feel like I fuck up anything I attempt. Its more of a deep down tiredness. Also Ive noticed that Ive been isolating myself because i just kinda wanna be by myself. I don't know whats going on. I have no idea if I have a mental disorder or this is just some fluke but I needed to tell somebody about it.
  2. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

If these feelings persist it might be a good idea to go see your doctor.
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there, welcome to SF..

You say that you've had this urge since a couple of weeks ago... did it just come out of the blue, as your post suggests? You also say that you've been having thoughts of killing yourself - have you had thoughts like this before in your life, in any shape or form?
    You mention that it's ''more of a deep down tiredness'', and that you've no idea if you have a mental disorder etc - have you considered going to your GP about these feelings you're experiencing at the moment?

We're here for you :)
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi. It sounds like there is something in your life that is influencing you to think about decapitating yourself. Can you think of anything that can be causing you to feel this way?
  5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Something is going on that needs attention. I find it hard to believe that thoughts like yours just come out of the blue with no trigger. It will be worth your effort to find out what's causing your suicidal thoughts. Deep down tiredness could be a sign of depression or some other mental health issue. Get it checked out.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds to me that you have been dealing with this for a while(tiredness). I agree you need to go see your doctor and see if he can refer you to a shrink. Don't be afraid to go. They aren't going to harm you and they won't share your thoughts with any one unless you give them permission. You really need to see the shrink because they are experienced and they can prescribe meds to help support you a little, they can also help you find a good therapist. Your therapist will teach you to deal with these problems. Good Luck!!!
  7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Yes hun, as the other posters have said, you should definately go to see a therapist or a doctor. Thoughts generally don't come out of the blue something has to trigger them and getting support for them should be your priority.
    Take care, keep postin, we're here for you :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.