need help...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nyu, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I can't help but feel that no one knows what i'm going through. the only thing that has ever made me happy is now gone. the only person that i truly love has some one else. i try to aske for help, but end up being insulted instead. i just don't know what to do anymore. the people that are suppose to care are the ones that cause me the most pain, and i just can't deal with it. i just want to die. but i can't seem to find the means to do so in a way that will be painless. it just scares me , thinking of how i could easily mess up and become even worse than i already am. i've somehow managed to dig my hole of hell even deeper, and it only gets deeper every day. i'm just always mad, and it's getting to a point where i can't control my anger, or even have the motivation to do so. i've become lost in my confused thoughts, unsure of what's right or wrong anymore. i can't differentiate.i don't want to. i don't want to have to deal anymore. it's all just too confusing for me...v_v

2. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

well when i didnt get help with my anger i ended up in jail which is even worse of a hell then life, so you should get help with your anger because the reprocusions that may come with it are far worse than just living. the doc will probley just give you a mood stableizer. As for the depression and suicidal thoughts i dont know how to help.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you have a mental health facility for people who can't afford to pay for the shrink, therapist, meds? You can go to the hospital and let them know about your anger and you are afraid you might hurt yourself or someone else. Tell them you are suicidal and you have a plan. That should get you in so you can talk with a therapist. You do know we are here for you! If they want to put you in don't be afraid it will give you time to think and to get alot of that load you are carrying around with you. Don't give your ex the satisfaction of knowing how he fucked up your life. Just let it go and someone right for you will come along!! Good Luck!! PM me if you need to talk o.k.~Joseph~

4. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

oh im not too worried about my anger causing any trouble really, its really just more with words and thoughts, than that id actually hurt someone physically. :(

there arent really any facilities around that i know of, and my mom wouldnt let me go anyways, because she doesnt believe in doctors and meds and such, so yh..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.