Need help

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by JayLee, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

How or where do you find the strength to get help when you're all alone? :unsure:
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You're not alone.
    I'm not sure how many users this site has, but it's enough to let you know you're not alone.
    Where are you looking for help? Seeing a therapist or physciatrist?

3. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

Just talking to someone. I had emailed a counselor here but I got scared and ended the conversation. They don't know my name or anything. I'm just sacred. Anyways, I know I'm not technically alone, I know that this is a big site.. But Still, in real life, I'm alone. I have no one to hold my hand as I walk into a scary situation.... :sad:
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

as i said to you earlier im here for u anytime u need me.
    ill pm u my mobile number incase u ever need me and im not online
    if i had the money id come over there and be with you on that day. i wish i could :sad:

5. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

Thank you Sam. I appreciate it. I know that you know a lot more than I've said here. But regardless, this still sucks. I need the strength to do something to save myself, before it's too late. I need someone to help me deal with the things I have to deal with now. I have no choice but to deal with them, or to give up. I want to be strong rather than give up.

I just need to figure out how or where to get the strength to do this :sad:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sometimes the strength comes from within or it can come from outside sources like friends, family and loved ones. I'm sure you will find the strength you need.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Jason, I'm always here if you need to talk :hug:
  8. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

Guys, I appreciate your replies. I just feel like shit. I guess that's that. I'm hopeless
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Am always here if you need to pm. I don't think your hopeless, your just going through a rough patch atm, and sometimes we all need someone to turn to.
  10. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

You're right. It'd be nice to have someone to turn to. :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.