Need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cutie_123, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutie_123

Cutie_123 Member

Today something happened and I am flipping out over it. It put me over the edge. I was driving my car and there is construction going on in my area so there detouring people on my street. So i went to turn down the road and the construction lady stopped me and was like you can't go down there. Now mind you the road was not closed they didn't want people going down there and doing u turns but mind you there is a public parking lot and a public libarary there but there not allowing ppl to go down there. So i told her i live over here so she was giving me a problem so I drove around her. So basically she stopped a cop and the cop was like oh she has mental issues and the construction lady was like oh i understand its clear to me now and then the cop starts yelling at me without even asking me questions. Im tired of being degraded by them and others. im sick of it all. I just want to die. and I know what people are thinking this isn't something for me to killmyself over but it's not the point. Everyone calls me worthless and treats me like shit so why should i live if im less than. Fuck everybody. I have a plan and im gonna go through with it tonight. and nobody can say im doing it for attention because nobody will know about it and ill be dead by the time they find out.

2. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

It sounds like you are still pretty shaken up over this incident that happend. All I can think to tell you is don't do anything hasty tonight. Take some time to calm down, sleep on it, see how you feel in the morning.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please don't let this most recent incident push you over the edge hun. I know it is hard to deal with things when it feels like people are saying or doing things behind your back. You did take a chance by going around the construction worker after she said no. They do need to make allowances for the people living along that street to get into their homes, but legally she had the right to speak to the poplice about what happened. He should not have treated you the way you said he did. Nothing gets solved by yelling. Take a deep breath, calm down, and give yourself time to rethink about things.

4. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

I think it wasn't so much as they where mad at you but they where trying to warn you of the dangerious maybe they where obligated to to avoid legal liability. Also being a police officer is a stressful job so maybe they lose it now and again...many people are on edge these days with the credit crisis..just take that into account to. gentlelady really summed things up well.

5. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Atleast you didn't get a ticket. Is it morning yet? How about next week? Gotta keep holding on..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.