Need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Noongsaao, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noongsaao

Noongsaao New Member

I'm new here, but in a place like this, I guess that doesn't really matter. I don't know how much more I can take. I'm coming up on the 5 year anniversary of my mom'e death. I was 16 at the time. I've had an eating disorde for nearly 8 years. Been cutting off and on for 6 years, and had multiple suicide attempts during those 6 years as well. I guess you could say some of them were just cries for help though. But now, the static in my head just won't stop. I just peace. For my brain to shut the f*** up and leave me alone. I don't have the guts to follow through right now, but the longer this goes on, the braver I get. Help? Anyone?
  2. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

I'm here to PM anytime you need :)
    Request my email and I'll give it to you.
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm basically the same way. I haven't lost a parent....not completely anyways. And I've been fighting with cutting off and on for about 9 years at least. I've also had problems with eating in the past. It seems to come and go depending on my level of depression. I have had a couple of suicide attempts in the past 4 years. I'm always here to talk to if you need to. I'm new here too. I feel maybe we would be able to help each other. I guess thats what the site is here for huh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.