need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1izombie, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I dont know how to go on....i dont know what to do , how do i carry on, how???!!! im lost.... i cant do this...i've tried but ...idk idk idk idk idk ...im in sooo much pain i need it ot stop...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong? Glad you posted for help. Please keep posting, keep holding on. You can get through this, and you don't have to do it alone! *hugs*

3. 1izombie

i cant stop crying
    it hurts soo bad..... i dont know what to do i dont know fuck fuck fuck
    im losing it

4. WildCherry

It's okay, sometimes you need to cry. You don't have to stop. Just let it out. Then try to take some deep breaths, just focus on breathing for a while. It will be okay!

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey zombi..
    its horrible when u cant stop crying.. 2 try and stop myself i sometimes guzzle down a pint of water.. or hold my breath 2 the count of 10.. i think they are old fashioned ways of trying 2 stop urself from cryinng.. but they sometimes work 4 me..
    do u know whats making u feel like this? :hug: x

6. 1izombie

Im tired of the pain of being lonely, of being unloved and tired of being in pain all the time...idk if i can go on ....i just dont know how ne more!!!!

7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

*hug , feel free to pm if u need to talk :) x

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Just vent on here if you need. We are all listening.

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I hope youre okay hun you have a lot of time on your hands and you know the saying "an idle mind is the devils' playground". I know it is not just a matter of today but for the immediate feeling of crying give yourself a lot of latitude because without work you mind needs something to chew on and if that is sad thoughts it will do it.

I understand what you mean by want wanting to go on if life means feeling so lonely and sad. But please hang in there as just the right thing or change may be around the corner.

I don't see that you're on anymore so won't write much as hopefully you are feeling better but please do talk to us, so many care about you here, myself included and want to see you happy!

Love and hugs Bambi

10. WildCherry

Sorry for having to disappear earlier, but I really hope you're okay. I know the loneliness hurts. But so many of us here care about you. Keep venting, and lean on us if you need to. Always here if you need anything.

11. 1izombie

well aparently quiting my meds isnt a good idea but whatever....my docs fucking awful and they dont care about me so y should i ...i just dot care anymore , its hard to even imagine my life going forward from here...im just soo lost...im affraid of what i'll do.....

12. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

we are here for you!

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: steve, hope you'll manage to find a different doctor soon x

14. WildCherry

If you're afraid of what you'll do, can you stay here and talk? Not sure if that will help, but if it will, I'll be around.

Maybe finding a new doctor would be a good idea?

15. 1izombie

its really complicated about finding a new doc...too personal and complicated to explain here but i supose i could look for a new doc to treat my depression but idk if that would change anything.... ie been on so many different drugs and various combos of them that i really dont know what will work now!!!! i tried and tired but nothing changes...im stuck in this hell and i want the pain to stop

16. WildCherry

I know. sometimes you just get tired of trying, like you feel you can't do it anymore. But you can. You've made it this far. You can get better, and the pain won't last forever.

17. 1izombie

The pain of being alone has been with me for all my life... i feel soo unlovable, and ugly and nothing changes year after year and to top it all off its all my fault....i really do suck at life....

18. WildCherry

You're hurting, but you're still fighting. So you don't suck at life. But why do you feel like you're unlovable and ugly?

19. 1izombie

I am 34yo never had a relationship and I have no hope for one cause I'm fat and ugly and fukced up in so many ways....I have no motivation, no drive no skills no passion, i havent done a single interesting thing in my life, ive totally wasred it all.....i need this pain to end....

20. WildCherry

There's still time for you to do any interesting things you want to do. I kinda know the feeling though; there are so many people who have had the chance to do some awesome stuff, and I haven't. But there's still that chance. Maybe pick something that you want to do, or somewhere that you want to go, and then just work toward accomplishing it, something that you feel will give your life some meaning.

I don't have a clue what you look like, but I know looks aren't everything. Yeah, there are some people who think that's all that matters. But there are other people out there who will want to get to know you for YOU. You've got some good qualities ... a lot of them. Maybe you don't see that, but other people do. There are so many people here who have gotten to know you and really care about you. If we can all see the good in you, it's got to be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.