Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rearviewmirror2009

rearviewmirror2009 New Member

i've been feeling this way for quite some time. it went away for a little while and i thought i had "beat" it. i'm so sick of dealing with it. i almost want to do something small, like cut myself to see if it relieves the pain. i'm so sick of dealing with this, and i feel like i can't talk to my family about it, because i'm supposed to be "the rock."

i have no insurance, i don't have money to pay for doctors, and i don't really have anyone to talk to. what should i do? i can't go on living like this. seems to me there's only 2 options: get help or just do it. i'd really rather get the help, but i sincerely feel like if i can't get the help, i'll just take care of the problem myself.

who do i talk to? i really feel like this is an immediate crisis. i'll be checking back. someone please help.

2. rearviewmirror2009

3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

what seems to be the problem? is it not having someone to talk to or the lack of resources. you know you are always welcome to chat here with us or if you would prefer to pm someone you're welcome to do that with me

4. rearviewmirror2009

i want to get help. i feel like i'm on the edge right now. physical pain, mental anguish. i just want to do something, and i'm afraid of what that something could be.

i'm terrified of getting help and then digging myself deeper in to debt because i don't have insurance. and what if i lose my job? i feel like i'm ready to explode. i'm angry, i'm sad, i'm anxious, and i'm sick of always feeling this way.

5. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i've so been there and done all that. where exactly do you live? there have got to be some resources to help you out with all this. you know what i mean?

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Here if you need to talk. Please try not to hurt yourself. You can post here and talk as much as you need to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.