need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jordaniac89, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordaniac89

jordaniac89 Member

OK so tonight is my last night on earth as far as I'm concerned. I don't want help, and I don't want any comfort. I want someone to tell me the most efficient manner of suicide. I have been depressed for something like 6 years now. When I am at home I am extremely depressed. When I am at college I am under extreme anxiety. I have been to 4 different counselors and psychologists over the past 3 years and nothing has helped. I find no joy in anything, I am single, and I have no friends. Once again, don't tell me "Think positive" and "Everything's gonna be alright", because quite frankly, I don't give a flying fuck anymore. So if anyone knows the best way to commit suicide (i.e. highest success rate) please tell me.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

While I know the most efficient method I am not permitted to tell you as this is a pro-life forum.

If you would like to talk about what has gotten you to feeling so crappy we are here for you but methods we don't discuss, sorry that is just not the deal here. I would like to know what is wrong and see if I can help...besides it is always good to write it out and get it out of your head.
    Bambi

3. jordaniac89

jordaniac89 Member

Well I pretty much said everything. I hate being alive. And I'm going to choose to no longer be in the "state" of living. I have two emotions: Anxiety and depression. I'm done. I'm seriously done. 6 years of this crap is enough. Nothing has helped. I just don't want to screw up and be a vegetable for the rest of my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.