need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Johnnyc, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I need help but am afraid to call 911, I do not want to call a crisis line. I have know idea what to do.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's going on? You can drop me a PM if you want, I'll try to help as much as I can.

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

What has happened?

If you are hurt, you need to call an ambulance or get yourself to a hospital immediately.

4. Johnnyc

I cut myself real bad

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

How bad is it, are you able to slow or stop the bleeding?

Anything we can do to help you through?

6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Do you have parents or a housemate that can get you to the hospital?

Are you able to control the bleeding?

7. Johnnyc

i got it it looks worse than it could be, i gotta find a way of sealing back up though. ty you for your help though.

8. Johnnyc

My idea of taping it up ain't workin

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Will you go to the ER? My local ER is great, very supportive re. mental health issues w. trained staff. No judgement. Sounds like this is a little out of control. Are you still bleeding?

10. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

Tell us you're ok Johnny

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey Johnny I hope you got help with the cut....let us know how you are...

12. Johnnyc

It ended up being pretty bad, got four large cuts and outta my stuborn behavior and fear of the emergancy room I now will have four large scars, one is actually still bleeding.

thank you all for your support

13. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

johnny, did you go to the hospital? Sometimes in life we can get past the pain, you may not know of any other way to do it. Please reach out for help.

14. Johnnyc

its too late my wounds can not be repaired it's been to long and if I do go in they will put me in the mental hospital which I can't afford right now.

15. doityourself

I dont think its a matter of being able to afford it, its whether or not you can get past this hump.

Reaching out doesnt make you lesser of a person, it just makes you human.

16. Johnnyc

Ive been to the mental hospital twice in the last year, the medical bills are insane. My financial situation is bring be downt to the point it has severly depressed me adding on to other issues I already had, due to all this I have attempted to take my life 3 times int the last month. I can not add any more to my plate.

17. doityourself

Take your worries and put them in the right place, right now you need immediate attention, you need someone to show you why its okay for you to live, its okay to hurt and still go about your days.

I understand about the doc bills and how they will add to the stress, but what if going to the doctor gets you better where you can focus on life, getting those doctor bills off and not just making more. Wouldnt it be worth it to feel better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.