Need Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cgodsoon12, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cgodsoon12

Cgodsoon12 New Member

I have decided to do it. All my affairs are in order. My question is how long after death are organs still viable? This will determine how I commit suicide. I want to go nice, painless, and quietly. However, my fear is that it could be days before my body is discovered. I suspect my organs will be of no use to anyone then. The alternative is to use a <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. That way someone will surely discover me quickly, and my body will be wisked off to the ME's office per my instructions. Can someone help with a medically sound answer?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Errrr..........no
    Im sorry you feel you have to do this.
    Why dont you let us know why you have made this decision?

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Nobody is going to answer that question here. I hope you'll decide to post more about why you're feeling the way you do though.

4. Cgodsoon12

Cgodsoon12 New Member

I have thought about this decision very thoroughly. I have had suicide ideation for years. I have made the decision because I simply have a greater desire to see God in person than to continue my worthless existence here. I do not see my life improving one bit. I'd rather someone else make better use of my money and my organs.

5. Cgodsoon12

Cgodsoon12 New Member

But back to my reason for posting: "How long can a person be dead before their organs become unviable?"

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's already been pointed out that we're not going to answer your question, so I'm going to close your post. If you want to post and talk about why you feel the way you do or what's brought you to this point, you're more than welcome to. Just remember that this is a pro-life site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.