1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Insignificant, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i have experienced voices sinse i was just a little girl. a therapist told me they are trauma based voices even though at the hospital one time they were calling them drug induced. now i am sober and i have been hearing them non stop for three days now and they want me to hurt myself. any suggestions on how to make them stop? i am on a med for this but i don't feel like it is helping right now. i have always just let them run their course, but maybe i'm just more sensitive right now but i need them to just stop. i need some help here and i don't want to go in about this either. thanx

2. BipoleShy

BipoleShy Member

If your medication isn't working, you need to call your psychiatrist and let him/her know. Because you need to be on different medication, its the only thing that will help.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I agree you need to talk to something because this isn't gunna fly. You have to get n some more medicine to stabilize you. Please call.... If you ned me I'm here and you have my number, please try and stay safe, ok hun?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.