Need Help

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Insignificant, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

    Insignificant Account Closed

    i have experienced voices sinse i was just a little girl. a therapist told me they are trauma based voices even though at the hospital one time they were calling them drug induced. now i am sober and i have been hearing them non stop for three days now and they want me to hurt myself. any suggestions on how to make them stop? i am on a med for this but i don't feel like it is helping right now. i have always just let them run their course, but maybe i'm just more sensitive right now but i need them to just stop. i need some help here and i don't want to go in about this either. thanx
  2. BipoleShy

    BipoleShy Member

    If your medication isn't working, you need to call your psychiatrist and let him/her know. Because you need to be on different medication, its the only thing that will help.
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

    ~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

    I agree you need to talk to something because this isn't gunna fly. You have to get n some more medicine to stabilize you. Please call.... If you ned me I'm here and you have my number, please try and stay safe, ok hun?

    :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.