need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

Im very suicidal. Thats all i think about. I see my kids and start crying. I see friends and cry. I know i need help
    But i just cant say anything.i need someone to step in . i spoke to people on my treatment team on friday. They understand where my thoughts were taking me. I was suppose to do a checkin this weekend but thats not working out too good. I have a difficult decision for my home if i go in the hospital. My kids have nowhere to go. They would end up in foster care . I think that is why i havent been put in yet. I wont live if i dont go in but id never be able to live with them in foster care.i really need someone to be with me.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi chrism.. got a kid of my own who is totally depresndant upon me.. understand some.. are you going to be able to maintain and be safe this weekend??? that is what counts.. are you able to depend upon your care team this sunday?? if answer is not.. then have you ever called a crisis line??? calling 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK will get the call routed to a local crisis line in your area.. you should know that if you are close to ending it all and on the line with them they will send help to your house..

that puts you in the same unsolvable atm situtation.. crisis line ppl are professiojnjals and just about heard it all.. if you want a competant , caring person just to talk some with i highly reccomend you make the call.. when you are able to get in touch again with your care team if really necessart to be totally truthful with them.. a dead parent is no parent.. hope chrism you get some help and able to hold you and your family together.. will be thinking and wishing for you.. Jim

3. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I was told by my therapist to call him and check in over the weekend till i see him tues. I called him yesterday and he never called me back so now m pissed and dont want to call him today. I guess that shows me how much he really cares. He wanted to admit me on friday and this was the plan instead. I should just go aheadI was told by my therapist to call him and check in over the weekend till i see him tues. I called him yesterday and he never called me back so now m pissed and dont want to call him today. I guess that shows me how much he really cares. He wanted to admit me on friday and this was the plan instead. I should just go aheadand follow through with my plans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.