need ideas for a note !WARNING MAY TRIGGER!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

i need something to put the blame all on me so my family members don't blame them selves. Id like something thats sort of moving.

So Far
    <mod edit - Robin - Suicide Note>

well thats all i got need help on the rest

damn it just delete this thread then
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

If your death would fail to move them a piece of paper won't do much except maybe satisfy your vanity while you die. I'd rather talk about why you feel so low that you would go to such extremes.
  3. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

nothing will help me, and i got a feeling im gonna get it right this time. all the other times i never felt this.
  4. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I remember writing a LOT of "notes" and never being able to do it. There are no words that could make anyone feel anything but guilt over your death. Your family would blame themselves regardless of any note you left, it's human nature.

As you know, notes are not allowed on SF, nether are suggestions on writing them. We don't support or aid anyone to take their life here. We try our best to avert these tragic losses. Please reconsider your choices, because you do have them.

Maybe you could share with us the original feeling that has brought you to this sad place?
  5. Robin

Robin Guest

Well if we felt the same way all the time we might as well be robots.
  6. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Seconded Robin. Our feelings are what seperates us from the material world. If we did not feel a wide spectrum of things we would be about as human as a brick. Some feelings are not as nice as others, but if we did not feel down and less happy at times, how the hell would we know what it was like to feel the good feelings?

I wish I never saw the sunshine
    And if I never saw the sunshine baby
    Then maybe...I wouldn't mind the rain

-from "I wish I never saw the sunshine" by Beth Orton.
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

"I'm sorry"
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you will decide to try and talk to someone and search for ways and reasons to survive. Give as much energy into surviving as you do into thinking about dying.
  9. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

no matter what you write they will blame themselves...if you are worried about what they think then don't do it.
  10. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i've been wondering the same thing, Chernarus. :sad: , can u make a note and tell them how u feel and not kil urslef? :sad: I know i couldn't i can't tel anyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.